Lobster Diving Near Island Park Portsmouth RI

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I don’t do any lobster diving but I’ve been curious about the old quarry myself. I thought I saw some dive flags in there last summer.

Erik

Have you seen lobster pot buoys out there? Divers may been digging clams. Lobster pot buoys are what you want to see, means bugs live there!

Hey, @AfterDark, I've never noticed any, but I've never looked that closely.
Looking forward to getting together for some dives this season. Talk to you soon.

Erik

Hey, @AfterDark, I've never noticed any, but I've never looked that closely.
Looking forward to getting together for some dives this season. Talk to you soon.

Erik

Likewise, I haven't been by there since last summer. Never dived there and don't recall ever seeing and pot buoys there. My sense is the water gets too warm there for their liking. I'm off to sunny FL soon. Visiting my little bro, got one day of diving planned, wish it could be more but I'm going to hang out with him. Hey I'm thinking maybe NC in June for 3-4 days Fri - Mon. Nice diving keep it in mind if you might be interested in going. It's a 14 hour drive, bring your own gear. Warm, clear water and lots of wrecks!

I'll keep NC in mind. Sounds like a nice weekend getaway. Have fun in FL!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom