LK Sunlight C8 Xenon

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

flareside_ford

Registered
Reaction score
I have a LK Sunlight C8 Xenon. I bought it new in 99 after I became certified. Its been in freshwater on three dives and in a swimming pool twice. I bought thinking that I would dive more often locally and it turns out I just don't. Neon Green. Pictures available by request. $60 + shipping.

So just a quick question: What is the reason for the lack of intrest: Lack of posts on this sight, old equipment, lack of pictures, or price? I am just trying to figure out what needs to change I would like to get this stuff out of the house and in use for someone who can enjoy it.

To start with it is a 15 year old light. So new orings would be a good idea to avoid flooding the first time out.
Have you seen the output of a LED next to Xenon? This light only has a 4-5 hour burn time at 338 lumen.
A quick look on Amazon shows that they sell for $69.00 new. So not a great deal.
It take 8 C batteries. A small fortune every time you change batteries, every 4 to 5 hours.
It is big and heavy.

Just a few reasons....

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom