Living your life the D.I.R. way

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

scubakat once bubbled...
With all the contentiousness going on with the DIR talks I think that we need a little humor... I found this post on Dr. Kay's Ten Foot Stop Newsletter.
That was great, but ladies just couldn't DIR penetrate a bar all wearing the same clothing! :eek: NOT DIR cool! DIR ladies may SWAP clothes but under NO circumstances be seen wearing them at the same time. :nono:

"ladies just couldn't DIR penetrate a bar all wearing the same clothing!"

Not only must they wear the same clothing, it is also the same clothing as the men. There is no room for any individuality. Individuality compromises the safety of the group.

Remedial training for you, young lady!

Oh no, it sounds like Walter is being converted. :D Well at least for the nightclub penetration.

Chad

Actually this thread has old information in it anyway.

It has now been discovered that the buttons on the 501's can be too hard to operate when narced on Vodka.

You all should be wearing GAP cargo pant with the bungy waist. This is much easier to operate while narced and provides you with thigh pockets to store needed equipment in an easy to access place.

In one pocket shoud be your wet notes for recording phone numbers you get while out. Wet Notes are manditory because regular paper could be tragically ruined if a drink were spilled on it. I repeat do not use the napkins at the bar as it can cause a LON (Loss of Number) emergency. This pocket should also contain your backup sunglasses.

The other pocket should have a pair of shears. These are used to cut any straps that you are either unable, or too narced, to work the clasp on.

"And now you know the rest of the story.....Good Day"

a made guy in the Troll family:D

scubakat once bubbled...

If you are lucky enough to hook up with a nice hottie, this is when doing it right really can pay off.

Yes, this is where my 7ft hose comes into play!:eek:ut:

ElectricZombie once bubbled...

Yes, this is where my 7ft hose comes into play!:eek:ut:

If you donate your 7' primary, I hope you are well practiced in going for your bungied backup!

It's bad enough that I can't frequent this board as often as I used to however, to add insult to injury; I was reading this thread today and kept saying to myself; "What the h@#$ is DIR?" Then after closer observance I find out that the thread was started in 2001! Man-oh-man; I've been locked under my desk for waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay too long!

Happy New Year Scuba-dweebs!

...You aren't the only one!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom