Living your life the D.I.R. way

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

aw man, that was good for a laugh. thanks mike. I think i just might have to start living my life the DIR way.

brandon

TM that was awesome! I haven't laughed that hard in awhile.:D

good for a laugh and half.

So what's the proper way to tow your buddy out of the nightclub if he's exceeded his alcohol tolerance's burntime?

That's funny, whoever wrote it definatly deserves the credit for it!:D

I find that my 2" one-piece crotchstrap makes achieving my penetration goals significantly harder. I have considered using a 1" with a plastic quick-release, but I know that's not DIR. Girls in nightclubs have some saying about quick-releases being indicative of quick penetrations. The DIR nightclub goers always pride themselves on making four- or five-hour penetrations. They even use a variety of electrically-powered machines to minimize physical exertion and maximize "fun." They all use 2" webbing down there, so I guess I should too. They also say the ideal number of participants in a good penetration is three, and I think that's pretty cool, too.

I have my backup "rubber seal" clipped off inside my left-hand bellows pocket on my trenchcoat.. er.. exposure suit. DIR dictates that the new rubber seal should simply be pulled on over the failed seal, and the penetration continued. Of course, I also have my surgical shears handy so I can cut the first one off if it gets snagged during the penetration.

- Warren

Hey! No fair! The guys here at work tend to look at you funny when you're wheezing and pounding on the desk...

You're gonna blow my cover and I'll have to get some real work done if you keep that up.

Oh, and Warren, a z-knife might be a safer alternative to the shears as you want to try to avoid possable self injury while removing the damaged seal. Thats not DIR!

That sort of injury would definately call for an early bailout from the penetration as well.

Bibity BOBBITy Boo!

<EDIT>

Just posted the DIR song...
http://www.scubaboard.com/showthread.php?s=&postid=67611&t=1913#post67611

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom