Liveaboards without single supplements

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
Does anyone know of any liveaboards that do raja ampat or banda that have no (or small) single supplement payment? Most are asking for around 65% extra.

Your advice would be much appreciated.

That is a pretty common rate, not sure why you think anyone would price such a limited commodity at half price "just because." If the issue is that you are traveling alone and don't want to pay that premium, many operators will book you as a single, expecting to assign you a same gender roommate. Does that help?

You can book a single same sex sharing cabin on most.

It sounds like the OP wants a room to herself. If that is not correct, then yes, almost all liveaboards allow you to book in a same sex shared room. If no one books in the same room you get it to yourself for no extra cost.

You can book a single same sex sharing cabin on most.

This is what I almost always do, and perhaps 50% of the time I end up in a room by myself.

All Star Velocean is starting operation in April 2020 and will have 2 signature single suites. This will allow solo travelers to have a private cabin with the same luxury amenities but without paying the hefty single supplement. You can view the layout and cabin types here - Velocean Dive Liveaboard - All Star Liveaboards

733B3F87-3847-42F5-A36F-CC740FE8726F.jpeg

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom