Liveaboards in Thailand Late aug to sept

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

DiveTheWorldThailand.com advises Scuba divers to select the best value diving adventure, according to their different needs and requirements, from a choice of all the major dive operators in Thailand and Burma, using a single easy-to-use website.

We currently have 7 liveaboard trips running through August - September to the Similan Islands. These trips are from 2 days to 5 days.

It is true that the seas are rougher at this time of year, but as visibility is still about 25m, and as long as you don't get sea sick, you'll still have a great adventure.

Please visit our website for more details.

kind regards
Sheldon
Dive The World - Phuket - Thailand
Choose Your Diving Adventure -
Thailand's recommended dive boat operators
now all on ONE site!
http://DiveTheWorldThailand.Com
mailto:Info@DiveTheWorldThailand.Com
Tel. & Fax: +66 (0)76 344736

Originally posted by seabass
It looks like we are going to dive phuket one day, sharks point one day and a wreck (not sure what it is) one day. Similans have bad weather this time of the year. Oh well.

King Cruiser wreck. You picked two very very good dives. The lionfish you will see on King Cruiser are wreck are HUGE. And there are tons of other great marine life.

Leopard sharks will be tough to come by, but I have managed to see 2 in 7 dives at Shark Point. Why? Because all the sharks have moved away due to the heavy diving there. If you see one though, they are pretty great! :)

RedRover

The Ocean Rover has picked up on the lack of liveabords in the Gulf and has started operating there during the summer months, June-Oct.
This is quite possibly the best equipped/run live aboard in Thailand

Ocean Rover Website

I highly recommend Scandinavian Divers which operates liveaboard scuba holidays from Phuket, Thailand.

They just built a new dive yacht called 'Viking of the Orient'

On one of the liveaboard holidays I've had with them I saw whale shark six times - close!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom