Liveaboard trips

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

sharkey0301

Reaction score
My partner and I are both PADI Instructors and are looking for jobs on a caribbean liveaboard. Can anyone recommend a boat or company that that were on for vacation or are there any other instructors who can give me some advice on companies to contact or that you can recommend?

Anyone know any luxury charter yahts that need instructors?

Thanks!

Also check out the PADI members website employment board. Check the websites of the various liveaboard companies for a link to their employment/jobs info.

You will also have to complete USCG STCW 95 certification. That training is about 1 week & $800-1000 to work aboard these passenger vessels. Some companies like Nekton will schedule you for the class after they hire you, but you have to take it on your own time and dime.

In addition to dive instructor, you will be required to do more than one job on the boat. There is more availability/job stability if you are also an experience diesel mechanic/engineer or 200ton+ Captain.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom