Liveaboard options for Red Sea in July

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

@amado_sarhan
Are you sure? if yes, can you please provide a link to the company and the schedule.
If you mean the one from "Arab Bridge Maritime", it is not operational since a few years...
I am sure that I read on the news in August this year that it started operating again. But then again, I'll give them a call and confirm here whether that actually happened.

@amado_sarhan
Are you sure? if yes, can you please provide a link to the company and the schedule.
If you mean the one from "Arab Bridge Maritime", it is not operational since a few years...
I checked. Indeed. The ABM ferry is not operational (I last used it in 2021). They informed me that they made the decision in August 2023 to operate a ferry, and they are in the process of tendering so that they can relaunch in November. On the other hand, here is some good news: I was told that Egypt Air/Air Cairo will start operating a direct flight from Sharm El Sheikh to Hurghada at the begining of November 2023. I doubled checked, and it seems to be already available for booking. Unofrtunately, it seems to be only Sharm-Hurghada, no Hurghada-Sharm for the time being. Sorry about the wrong information on the ferry thing.
Flight Direct 1.PNG

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom