Liveaboard - Crossing Diving Trip

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

dive_indo

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
Last edited:
Did you mean USD 350/night?
I think they mean $3500 for the full boat

You could take another shot at crossing the Banda Sea on a phinsi in November?

Nah, I had a hard time for just to gather 11 people to joint me on this Ring Of Fire trip. 19 would be almost impossible. However, the price is very good. May be you can pull it off. :)

I think @outofofficebrb might be able to if the time is right. It’s way too late for me. I need at least 18 months ahead.

Last edited:
I could get 19 easily, but I wouldn't want to be with those 19 all that time :wink:

Hello ...
correct ..... this is a charter with max. 20 divers ...

Crossing Schedule Plan
08 Oct 2018 - 15 Oct 2018 (8D / 7N) Labuan Bajo - Komodo - Maumere
18 Oct 2018 - 27 Oct 2018 (10D / 9N) Maumere - Alor - Banda - Ambon
5 Nov 2018 - 24 Nov 2018 (10D / 9N) Ambon - Banda - Misool - Sorong

* Route & Schedule are adjustable to customer request (base on availability)

galery_cajoma_v.jpg

Nah, I had a hard time for just to gather 11 people to joint me on this Ring Of Fire trip. 19 would be almost impossible. However, the price is very good. May be you can pull it off. :)

I think @outofofficebrb might be able to if the time is right. It’s way too late for me. I need at least 18 months ahead.

I’m also booked up for 2019. 4 LOBs, 2 back to back on 2 trips. :D 2 7 days, 2 11-12 days. I’ve been bitten by the same bug that bit you. It’s the tour of Indo next year. :D

Back
Top Bottom