'Live Like You Were Dying'

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

diverwannabe:
That motto is a scary thought - it makes you think that you have to have the end in sight! I don't like that. I want to ignore that part.
"Live like there's no tomorrow," isnt quite as drastic or as final. Life is what we treasure. It's what we've chosen.

I don't see it as an end in sight, to me it's more about not letting something you want to do pass you by. You might not have another chance.

I didn't understand the second verse - who went fishing where and if you are not going for a great white why mention it? :wink:

Natasha:
So, my question to you, what do you still need to do, to "Live like you were dying"?

We're all dying and none of us really knows when or how. We all need to learn to live every day like our hair is on fire.

I think if I found out that I were going to die soon I would cry alot.

Then I would spend much of my remaining time snuggling with my wife and children.

R..

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom