Live Aboards in Florida for Shorter Than a Week?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

YukonJack

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
0 - 24
I'm planning on trying a live aboard trip and wanted to try something shorter than a week to make sure that I like them before I invest in a larger trip. Are there any trips from Florida that are like 2 nights and 3 days?

Greg

Ultimate Getaway out of Fort Myers and Playmate out of Key West. Very rarely the R/V Kate out of Key Largo if you like wrecks. Juliet runs out of Florida and has 4 day trips to Bimini. My friends at ScubaGirls have such a trip on their calendar.

Ultimate Getaway out of Fort Myers and Playmate out of Key West. Very rarely the R/V Kate out of Key Largo if you like wrecks. Juliet runs out of Florida and has 4 day trips to Bimini. My friends at ScubaGirls have such a trip on their calendar.

So, I'm pretty new, so which trip would you recommend?

There used to be the MV Spree.... it was the best. Oh well....

I've been on the Ultimate Getaway on a non-sprearfishing trip. It's inexpensive and you'll get a lot of dives done in three or four days. Accommodations are dorm style. I enjoyed the trip to the Dry Tortugas

Also been on the Juliet. It's cool in part because it's a sailboat. The rooms are private (2 people to a cabin), some have heads and some use the common bathroom. I also enjoyed the experience

I don't know anything personally about the liveaboard, but Diver's Supply Jacksonville offers a 2 day/2 night trip along West Palm.

Florida Liveaboard

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom