Little Gathering 8/9/08 at Spanish Rocks

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

:popcorn:...... you all are nuts!
That would be Georgia. They seem to hang their nuts on the back of their pick up trucks. I am a GATOR (see ultra cool sigline). If you can remember anything, just remember: There ain't nuthin' greater than a Gator! :D

Man, I thought they renamed that to "The Tiger's on the Rag"??? :D Nonetheless, I am HAPPY it went to an SEC team! We are the strongest conference again this year!

Me too, there is only 1 week a year I'm not a UF fan... :lotsalove:

well maybe 2...:rofl3:

I updated the first post to read 9 a.m., I think that is the latest that we want to meet. I also added a link for the after dive gathering.

Some of us are also going to have to drop our gear and park down the road, hitching a ride back. We can work that out as the week progress'.
Yeah - I was wondering where everyone was going to park.

Myself and Mrs Bottomfeeder dive there everyweekend. Last time I was there, the viz was 5 ft. That was Sunday. Good luck and take the buddy lines because it has rained like a dog here every night all week. The gathering sounds like the main event so have fun! We arent too up on big crowds so we wish you guys good viz and lots of sun

the beach access parking lot is the only place to park so get there early because it is parking for 10 cars barely and it fill up fast.....

This chic was talking about diving Spanish Rocks while I was at Divers Supply lastnight. I told her I would be there too. What are the chances, but it was MissD. :14:

There is a pretty organized plan going on to get people to and from the parking lot. Scubaboard is taking over the beach.:wink:

Tracy it was nice to meet you, and thanks for the warm welcome.:coffee:

Last edited:
https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom