Little Corn, Nicaragua

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

richdiver

Registered
Reaction score
Has anyone dived Little Corn, Nicaragua? Im headed there for New Year, anticipating very chilled atmosphere, and pristine diving. Lets know if you have been, and what you thought!

richdiver:
Has anyone dived Little Corn, Nicaragua? Im headed there for New Year, anticipating very chilled atmosphere, and pristine diving. Lets know if you have been, and what you thought!

I have not been in their waters in many, many years.

I congratulate you for coming from Australia to enjoy truly one of the most remote dive destinations in the Mar Caribe. Of all of the rocks in the Caribbean, how'd you wind up there?

Corn is oft put in the same category as Cisne (Swan), Los Roques, San Andres omong other high spots in an otherwise azure sea. The diving may no be what one expects, and on a given day it may or may not be perfect, but few can say that they have tried. Kind of like Mellville or Bathhurst from down under way. Just something a bit different... and a bear to get to!

Please post your report here and give (at least me) an update (after 30 years).

Good on'ya.

If I remember correctly, I think there was a post earlier on this subject. You might try a search to locate it. I think it also dealt with San Andres and Providenciales (both Columbian islands further off the Nicarauguan coast).

Dr. Bill

Back
Top Bottom