listening to music under water

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

was wondering the same thing, found your thread., so.. bump.

Hey, I have the dry case. It works pretty well. I've only used mine in the local swimming pools to make lap swimming a little more exciting. Also have the h2o surge? Heaphones. The sound quality is pretty decent. And they come with different size earpieces to fit your ears.

Only thing I'd caution you about, I have a zagg invisible shield on my iPhone and it sticks to the dry case, so I usually 'double bag it' with some cling wrap before putting it in the case.

Super tired after a Divemaster class. If you'd like any more info just ask.

Mike

I dove with one the other day. The case seems to hold up well. I did not put an apple product in it as this was my first dive so i cannot speak if the touch screen is usable. I took it a good deal deeper than its rating. I did note a small drop or two of water in the case but i wonder if it was condensation or something. I also wonder about headphones that will tolerate the deep.

Waterproof iPad Case and Waterproof iPhone Case - by Dry Case I actually dove this product the other day. At just about any depth i was able to determine, the buttons and screen will not work under pressure with an iphone or ipod touch (they do work on the surface). The pressure stops it. It does do a great job of keep them dry though!
I think the waterproof to 100ft (which i do agree) Is more about the strength and not about the ability of said device to function at that depth.

Back
Top Bottom