List of items

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

shelley64

New
Reaction score
# of dives
0 - 24
Fins
2 pairs - Adjustable. open heel, blue, large, 24" long Scubapro veloce. Divers and snorkelers who swim in tropical waters may opt for the comfort of the SCUBAPRO Veloce Club Fin. Wide foot pocket with adjustable strap and lightweight blade for extra comfort during extended use in warm or temperate waters. Classic non-vented blade with ribbed medium part. Moves water efficiently for ease of kick and power. Blue $60 each. Used a few times, less than 2 trips, in great shape. Pghoto shows blue color and second photo shows type of fin.

Thermoprene™ Zipper Vest from Henderson Aqautics
There’s no better way to boost warmth than to add a vest to your exposure protection gear. Wear it with board shorts in tropical waters or layer it with any type of full-length suit for cold water diving. Thermoprene’s natural stretch, about 75-percent more than standard wetsuit material, also means that this vest is easy to slip into or to layer with another garment without feeling any uncomfortable suit squeeze.
Photo is similar, jsut has Henderson Aqwautics logo on it.

Lycra trim, glued and blindstitched seams, front zip

Men’s large – 40-42” chest, 35-37” waist, 170-190 lbs, 5’10” – 5’6” height $40

Women’s 10 – 35-37” bust, 30-32” waist, 38-40” hips, 130 lbs, 5’7” – 5’9’ height, though I’m not that tall. $35

Dive Weights
I have several Sea Peral dive weights. They have never been used.

Lowest weight pocket abrasion for weight-integrated BCs.

Soft and comfortable. No sharp edges, foreign matter, or undersize fragments. Each piece is smooth and round.

Soft and flexible quality Nylon mesh bags.

Easy on your weight-integrated BC

Easy to identify Printed tag shows the amount of weight in each bag. Nylon bags are color coded for quick recognition of each size of weight.

Precision made Weight tolerance is -0 to +0.005 pound.

4 - 2 lbs $7 each
2 - 3 lbs $12 each
2 - 4 lbs $15 each
2 - 5 lbs $ 16 each

I also have 2 weight belts, black $20 each. My husband and I split the weights above.

Moving by end of month. Live in VA, near Washington, DC.

Shelley

Attachments

• fin.jpg
    fin.jpg
    30.5 KB · Views: 38
  • scuba vest.jpg
    scuba vest.jpg
    24.3 KB · Views: 44
  • softweights.jpg
    softweights.jpg
    6.8 KB · Views: 40
  • veloce-club-adjustable-open-heel-fin_.jpg