Liquivision Xen with PC interface

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes, after update after update, same issues... Honestly it is a bottom timer, why is the software soo buggy.. Oh, I know, poor Quality Assurance of development. If you buy a LV, you are paying for the privilege of being a beta tester until they get it right..

Yes, after update after update, same issues... Honestly it is a bottom timer, why is the software soo buggy.. Oh, I know, poor Quality Assurance of development. If you buy a LV, you are paying for the privilege of being a beta tester until they get it right..

I have an x1 and a xen. I bought each very soon after they became available and I've never had a problem with either.

Before liquivision the computer choices we had for technical diving were... Best not discussed.

You want to sell the xen? Negotiate. Quit blasting lv.

FYI, I just picked up an XEN (older model-white batteries); two new batteries included for $250 with PC interface; both with a wrist strap and buggie mount..........Oh how disapointing it is reading this tread and asking price

You get it for $120, and I'll turn around right away and give you $150. :deal:

I offer 151 . . .

---------- Post Merged on September 21st, 2012 at 09:32 AM ---------- Previous Post was on September 20th, 2012 at 05:51 PM ----------

On a serious note though, if you are complaining that is doesn't ever work right do you honestly think it is going to sell at the 450 price?

I would be willing to take a honest try to remedy it for 175...

Guess the lack of response means no dice?

Sent from my MB855 using Tapatalk 2

I would take $350 as is and without the PC interface. Honestly LQ should have just refunded my money.

my zen is very accurate. I dive with an atomic cobalt and use the zen as a backup. Both units display the same depth, time & temp consistently - so maybe you have a lemon. LV offers a two year warranty so why not exchange or send into Liquivision.

I offer 151 . . .

---------- Post Merged on September 21st, 2012 at 09:32 AM ---------- Previous Post was on September 20th, 2012 at 05:51 PM ----------

On a serious note though, if you are complaining that is doesn't ever work right do you honestly think it is going to sell at the 450 price?

I would be willing to take a honest try to remedy it for 175...

I would take $350 as is and without the PC interface. Honestly LQ should have just refunded my money.

see above.

Status
Not open for further replies.
https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom