Liquivision Xen with PC interface

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Status
Not open for further replies.

gurnie

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
# of dives
For Sale: Liquivision Xen with PC interface.. $450 firm..
Worst piece of crap I have ever bought, and LQ will not refund my money.. It has been to the dive site less than a dozen times, and only really "almost" worked a handful of that. Does not keep proper time, temp or depth and batterylife sucks balls.. Did I mention that my problems with it could be yours for the low low price of $450? Will also include the PIN that is needed to to anything with it including picking your nose.
I will only accept paypal payments.
Will ship to locations in the US (Lower 48 only) using UPS / FedEx ground.
Please PM me for interested parties.

I'd love to buy a second Xen. $450 is, however, the price they are available for new over the internet. If you'd like to sell it today, PM me with a reasonable offer.

Worst piece of crap I have ever bought, and LQ will not refund my money.. It has been to the dive site less than a dozen times, and only really "almost" worked a handful of that. Does not keep proper time, temp or depth and batterylife sucks balls.. Did I mention that my problems with it could be yours for the low low price of $450? Will also include the PIN that is needed to to anything with it including picking your nose.

The cheapest I have seen online is $499 for the Xen and $89 PC interface. If you are finding it cheaper than $450 for both items go for it.

My offer is $120. Will trade my sanity for yours, whatever is left from it.

Last edited:

Are you running the latest firmware 2.25? Not seeing issues with it not keeping correct time/depth/temp from other users and their previous posts? There were known issue of timer being a little fast and unusual battery drain, but thought they addressed that in firmware updates. Just a thought...

I just found out the technology that keeps the time current ( the mighty NASA), can drift from day to day and deviate by 2-5 minutes. It says to recalibrate the actual date using the Greenwich mean time, eg using a computer or reliable time source. Check after 48 hours to confirm it is showing the correct time. Did you recalibrate the time before prior to diving? Knowing that, I will definitely recalibrate mine from time to time? Maybe it's needs a time adjustment. I've been using mine for a couple days now and it works fine.
Also, the inaccurate depth reading could be sign of the salinity setting not set correctly - Fresh, Brackish, Ocean. Hope that works... Cheers

Status
Not open for further replies.
https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom