Liquid Skin Medium?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

The Mighty Thor:
Any plans to make a medium sized liquid skin mask?

Yes, there will be one for next season.

Phil

Any idea of when it will be available to purchase? Perhaps I could get my hands on a test model.....? Please?

It will be late 2007, but it also depends on which country you are in. Not every country will get it at the same time.

Sorry, no test models are availible.

Phil

I think you are confusing the X-Vision Mid with the X-Vision Liquidskin Mid. The later is not availible yet.

Phil

Hi Phil,

I called the store, and got a different answer than when I visited last week. They had it labeled as the x-vision liquidskin "m" (where they ran out of room to type anymore.) When I asked about the difference between this "liquidskin m" item and the one below it, the x-vision liquidskin, they concluded the "m" is the smaller one, as in "mid". (This was based on their reading of the labeling for the regular x-vision versus the x-vision mid.)

I had remarked that the liquidskin and the liquidskin "m" seemed similar in size, but lo and behold, the "m" did seem smaller when I put it on -- as it conformed to my face better and the skirt came closer to my eyes. (Strange coincidence.)

The lady I talked to today indicated they have no liquidskin mids, just liquidskin. She's guessing the "m" stands for "mask". So I guess that's the bottom line.

Thanks for clearing things up, Phil. It really is so much better to work with a store that knows its inventory...

Cheers.

It will be late 2007, but it also depends on which country you are in. Not every country will get it at the same time.

Sorry, no test models are availible.

Phil

Any update on when this is going to be available?

I just saw it on the Mares website but I don't know if it's available locally or not.

Back
Top Bottom