Liquid Blue under new ownership

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Wow.. best of luck to the new owners.I hope they know what they got in to.I remember when you started Christi.You've done good.I get the feeling it has not gotten easier. I'll be watching with interest.

Hi Everyone,

I'm not sure how all this works, but yes, my wife and I are the new owners of Liquid Blue. We ARE new to the island, but only as that pertains to actually living here. Yes, I know that makes all the difference, but we are figuring things out in a big hurry. We've been coming here for quite a while now, so the island itself is not that hard to figure. The people and the way things are done, well, that's obviously a different story. So what does that mean? Not too much. We are going to run Liquid Blue in much the same way that Michaela did. We're just going to add our own personal touch to things here and there.

Michaela had asked us about how we were going to create our own "brand". Our thought was why fix what ain't broke? Like I said, we're simply going to add some of our own personal touches to things here and there. Javier will still be our Captain and Mario will be our DiveMaster. Much like we felt in October, all of our divers to date have had nothing but praise for their experiences with both Mario and Javier. Mario KNOWS what he's doing and everyone LOVES him, so one only has to give him (and us) a chance.

Please take a look at our website where we have posted a brief "story" of how we decided to jump into this business. It will give you some sense of who we are and why we have run headlong into this crazy endeavor. Don't let the little birdies keep you away.

Steve Michels
www.liquidbluedivers.com
In the US or Canada: 210-807-DIVE (3483)
Cell Phone on Cozumel: 987-111-0311

Last edited:
Your link is broke. You need to add the .com Easy fix.

Steve & Kami - Welcome to the wonderful yet wacky world that is Cozumel. THRILLED that you are taking Liquid Blue over. Always good to have another steel tank operator option available. Best of luck to you!

Welcome to Scubaboard! And congrats on the new venture. I am quite sure THAT will be an adventure! I hope success follows you!

Thanks so much for your encouragement! It has already been quite and adventure. YES, it is a wacky place. Quite a bit different running a business here as compared to the sheltered existence of a tourist. We'll figure things out...eventually. So far, we are amazed at how helpful people that we've never even met are willing to be. I guess that says a lot about the island in general as well as the diving community.

Back
Top Bottom