Lionfish...Okay this is funny

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

MMMM I like some of your ideas for their preparation and consumption!

GEOKR, you are always welcome to get some fun diving and hunting down here with us! I would be honored to have a fellow lionfish hunter and chef stay at my home! We in the South love company and good eatn'!

Carolyn:shark2:

Last edited:
Do you have stone fish, frog fish, angler fish or gaurands in the Atlantic? These fish are all cousins to the lion fish and we have them out here in the Pacific.

I agree with those who say, leave the Lionfish alone. If you want to torture something do it to your significant other.

Adam

Kill two birds with one stone....marry a lionfish.

I see, so you advocate letting nature try to fix what man has screwed up. Didn't work so well for the California Condors. I hear there is some inexpensive real estate near the Love Canal.

When considering non-indigenous species, our track record is pretty dismal. Just ask anyone in Australia or New Zealand. Of course, North America is no different...we've just come to regard the invading species as if they were part of the "natural" environment.

it's real easy to screw nature up. Hard as heck to fix it. Basically because we don't screw it up, we just change the course and the old course is seldom still an option.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom