Question lion air

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Just part of the joys of travel in the Third World 🌍

Non sense, there are unreliable airlines even in First world!

LOL.

Could not agree more.

Try flying in the US (supposedly a 1st world country) I have 1K status with United and Platinum Medallion with Delta I fly that much and I can tell you that flying domestic flights in the US is just horrible compared to Asia. The customer service on US air carriers is embarrassing and I actually feel bad for foreigners that go and visit the US for the first time, I can’t even imagine what they think.

As for reliability and on time. Well maybe I am just lucky but as several have mentioned on here I have actually never really had a bad experience and I have been flying Lion, Batik, Super Air Jet, Citi Link, etc. for a really long time for a lot of diving trips and other personal trips through Indonesia. Honestly if I were to look at 100 domestic discount Indonesia airline flights vs. 100 US domestic flight I have taken would say I have only had major delays with 3-4 of the Indonesian ones and at least 10-15 (and that is being conservative) of the US flights delayed.

And oh did I mention how poor US air carriers customer service is. Seriously 80% of them need to be sent to charm school or something.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom