Lingapalooza 2008

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

girldiverllc

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
# of dives
Stock up on testosterone...Ling Season is coming!!

We’ve reserved the fastest boat on the Puget Sound (Portholes new Mark V) capable of 28 knots of speed to get us out to the sites. We have the boat locked up for opening day (May 21) and the first Saturday of Ling season. With a full galley (a dedicated galley winch to accompany), hot showers on deck and compressor on board, this is a Ling Hunt like no other. Donned in our limited edition Lingapalooza sportswear, with expert fishing guides aboard, this is no ordinary boat charter.

And let’s not forget about the money. Cash awards of $400; $250 and $100 for the top three fish over the two days. More prizes and awards as well. We’ll be doing a complimentary underwater hunting clinic two weeks prior to the event, so that you’ve got the time to gather your gear and get ready to shoot….and kill.

20 total spots available, with more divers interested than we can hold. Registration begins at 8 am on April 15. Call (253) 217-8204. DO NOT LEAVE A MESSAGE. I will answer the phone, get the name and number…move onto the next caller...and after 25 spots are secured, its’ over. I’ll then call back to send out invoices which will also be time sensitive, with my waiting list ready to sweep any unpaid spots up. $195 per person. (No more than 4 spots can be reserved in one phone call)

For more information regarding registration requirements, please email cindy@girldiver.com

Thanks for reminding us, girldiver! I am a Ling-a-holic that once lived in WA, now residing in Idaho.
I see that you are considering Tech! I am NAUI Tech Phase 1 and love it. Go for it and welcome to a new way of diving!

Back
Top Bottom