Lindsey Jacobellis

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Dude, you hotdog the last jump.

Actually, I don't think this will hurt her marketability one bit. Marketeers for a whole range of products have decided anyone under 30 is best attracted by unconventional celebs. Makes it look like it's not the cynical marketing exercise it actually is.

Remember we are in a world where Kate Moss' commercial prospects bloom after she gets caught snorting coke in public. All Lindsey committed was a little happiness induced brainfade. I can't wait for the first viral marketing Jacobellis web vids. Will she become a verb? "Dude, I totally jacobellised that run."

Still, if she never wins a gold in the future, how much of a stab is she going to feel in her heart whenever she sees that giant chunk of white metal. Unless she has a vast sense of humor, she probably ought to just e-bay the thing.

Alex

howarde:
I don't think we'll be seeing her on too many visa commercials anymore.

You hit that one on the head....

I feel sorry for her though. She'll always reffered to as the snowboarder
who "lost the gold" instead of one who "won silver"

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom