Like the "Ask A Cop" thread? Check this out!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

TJcop

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
25 - 49
Many of you are familiar with the 70+pages of the "Ask A Cop" thread (here).

Well, if you've enjoyed it, then you will probably like the new podcast and website I've developed: www.podcop.net

Please stop by and join the forum. If your interested in law enforcement, I encourage you to subscribe to the weekly podcast. The first episode and the feeds will be up this week. You'll be able to subscribe at the site and through iTunes.

It's free and fun! Please spread the word to those that might be interested.

If anyone stopped by the site, it was broken. I apologize. Everything is back up and running, and the first episode is online! Please download it and let me know what you think.

Everything is available at www.podcop.net

jim ernst:
aaahhhhh........... a cat yup thats right, micky mouse was a cat and i am sure of it!! lol. cool, website you set up!! thanks for sharing!!
If Mickey is a cat, can you tell me what Goofy is???:confused:

Anyways, thanks for checking out the site. You can now subscribe to the podcast via RSS feed or iTunes. Make sure to sign up in the forums and post your questions in the Ask-A-Cop section, or anywhere else!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom