Like tags

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

SC_Hoaty

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
25 - 49
When one hovers on a post, a "Like" tag appears on the right. Clicking this adds a bar "You like this" or "User_So_and_So likes this."

Thanks for the new feature.

Any info about the feature that should be shared?

(This is NOT the same as the FB like on the first post of a thread - added this statement for clarification)

Last edited:
I just noticed that the top of the page shows the number of likes a thread receives and it covers part of the page navigation (jump to page number). Is there a way to minimize this?

Can we rename the tag on this page to use another word other than "amazing"? Maybe I set my sights too high but amazing might be a stretch here :D

:joke:

Can we rename the tag on this page to use another word other than "amazing"? Maybe I set my sights too high but amazing might be a stretch here :D

:joke:

That was me checking out that other new feature. I thought the Amazing would get someone's attention. You are so predictable! :D

I just noticed that the top of the page shows the number of likes a thread receives and it covers part of the page navigation (jump to page number). Is there a way to minimize this?

Maybe my page diplay is different, CD, but I'm not seeing your issue. Maybe you should post a screen shot to help.

a screen shot of what I see, to help CD.

likescreenshot.jpg

Here you go SC.

Edit - Pete answered already.

Attachments

• likes.jpg
    likes.jpg
    56.9 KB · Views: 46

Back
Top Bottom