LIKE NEW Whites Fusion Tech Drysuit package & SMS 100 Sidemount BCD

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Status
Not open for further replies.

DiverGirl1972

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
iPhone 10.6.14 058.jpgiPhone 10.6.14 080.jpgiPhone 10.6.14 079.jpgiPhone 10.6.14 076.jpgiPhone 10.6.14 074.jpgiPhone 10.6.14 073.jpgiPhone 10.6.14 070.jpgiPhone 10.6.14 069.jpgiPhone 10.6.14 068.jpgiPhone 10.6.14 064.jpgiPhone 10.6.14 061.jpgiPhone 10.6.14 060.jpgView attachment WhitesFusionDrysuitSizeCharts.pdf

Cleaning out closet...after going "all in" when I first got certified, I quickly decided that cold water diving isn't my thing.

DRYSUIT INFORMATION:
Whites Fusion Tech with Latex seals
L/XL
Pink Accents
Fusion boots - size 8
Sitech mini relief valve - right side (never used!)
Two side pockets
Si-tech dry glove system - removable wrist rings
Whites drysuit backback-style bag
Fourth Element Arctic Women's 3-pc (14/16 top, 14/16 leggings and medium socks)
Fourth Element Xerotherm 3-pc (Large Top, Large bottoms and medium socks)
1 Pair Aqualung Slingshots - black/grey – XL (bought larger size fins to fit eventual rock boot purchase that never happened)

*”Bonus”* 1 Pair of Whites rock boots…used…was a hand-me-down from a friend as I wasn’t sure if I wanted the fusion boots. She lent them to me to try and then went on to buy another pair in a different size so she gave them to me. No charge for these if you want them (men size 9).

Only 6 (short) total dives on the suit, undergarments and 2 dives on the fins. LIKE NEW CONDITION!

All totaled, I spent almost $3.5k on everything. I’d prefer to sell it all as a package to get my closet cleaned out. Would be an amazing deal for a woman looking to start diving dry. If pink isn’t your color, you can get a new skin for the suit.

Asking $1200 for the package including shipping to anywhere in continental US. If interested in just purchasing the suit, pm me for individual pricing.

ALSO selling my Hollis SMS100 Sidemount BCD, small/med with two tank bands (only one pictured). Each band has a large stainless steel swivel bolt snap attached to it and I will throw those in at no charge!
- $500 including shipping. It has only been used on two dives!

***Will send additional photos upon request. I did the best I could but lighting wasn't the best. Will accept PayPal.

Last edited:
SMS 100 has sold!

Drysuit package is still available! It's an awesome deal (if I don't say so myself!) with lots of extras :D

Walmart isn't the only one to have a layaway program, but mine is better! If we have any mutual friend who will vouch for your character, I will accept 3 monthly payments for the cost of either the package or suit only...and I will ship the gear after receiving the 2nd payment with an understanding that I'll receive the 3rd payment by an agreed upon date. You could be diving this suit by mid November

What an honest way to make a sell glad they is still people that's willing to put trust in people I'll bump this up to bad it's to big for my wifey

Thanks, Opie! Just trying to get creative in case someone really wanted it but didn't have all of the funds upfront. I figured someone would have to put their faith in me to send two payments before receiving the gear, so in turn, I could put my trust in them to receive the third. I'm from a small town in MI and while I've seen plenty of dishonesty in my years, I do still like to believe that most people are inherently good. If not, shame on them :)

The good news is, SALE PENDING!

---------- Post added October 13th, 2014 at 04:02 PM ----------

Sold!

Status
Not open for further replies.
https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom