Like new, Henderson GoldCore LG 7mm 2-piece ......free hood!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

fins-up

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
50 - 99
Selling a VERY gently used, like new Henderson 2 piece farmer john type 7 mm Gold core suit. VERY nice condition, worn less times than I can count on 1 hand! Suit is extremely warm, I have had down in 38-40f deg, and been comfortable. It is a mens size large. It fit me like a glove last year when I was approx 180-185lbs. I am 5'11" tall with broad shoulders. I have gained a.......few.......pounds and its starting to get too tight for me, I am a shade over 200 now. I found this out when I was pulling up the zipper, and the pull tab pulled off !!! The zipper is intact and works fine, but the pull tab is seperated from the zipper. I have the tab. I can be easily repaired. The suit is in perfect condition other than a quick zipper fix. I took a picture of the inside of the suit as well to show how little wear this suit has. If you know gold cores, you know that the "gold" has a tendency to wear off in spots, when worn heavily. This suit is like new. I guess I should state that it has NEVER been peed in....... I would want to know that myself! I take very good care of my gear.
Top and bottoms are a mens large, and I will throw in a free med 7/5mm Gold core hood as well.This was a very expensive suit when new, and for good reason. Very warm, and easy to don.

Located in Central Pa, and can meet up or ship it.

First $300. plus shipping for all 3 pieces.

Thanks for looking.......

DSC03302.jpg

DSC03298.jpg

DSC03297.jpg

DSC03303.jpg

DSC03299.jpg

DSC03301.jpg

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom