LIKE NEW - FULL 7mm BodyGlove EXO - 23 Dives - Moving to Florida!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Zywo44

Registered
Reaction score
Hey Fellow Divers,

I am selling a Like-New BodyGlove EXO Full 7mm Wetsuit. I am a PADI certified diver with a Rescue Diver rating selling my 7mm wetsuit which has been used on 23 dives in Wisconsin lakes. I am selling this solely because I am buying a new, thinner wetsuit when I move to Florida next month. This wetsuit is in PRIME condition, no tears, holes, weak points or anything and the zipper is in perfect condition. The 7mm EXO is an extremely warm suit and will keep you warm in almost all midwest diving adventures, as I said this has been used in Minnesota and Wisconsin and has been great. However I would not recommend this for ice diving and I have never been diving with it in any of the great lakes. Please message me if you have ANY questions about this wetsuit, I'd be happy to answer anything.

$150 (Or Best Offer)

Thanks for looking everyone!

Last edited:
Size?

Here's a picture of the wetsuit, no tag included on mine

Attachments

• Wetsuit.jpg
    Wetsuit.jpg
    95.8 KB · Views: 141
Come on people I need to get rid of this! Who needs a like NEW, PERFECT CONDITION preowned wetsuit for midwest diving this summer and fall?!?

Just wondering if you still have your bodyglove 7mm suit for sale. If so would you be willing to ship to Canada.
thanks
Jay

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom