Lightly used Suunto Gekko

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Status
Not open for further replies.

glewbel

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
1000 - 2499
I have a Gekko that I bought as a nitrox-capable backup for my Vyper, but I received another backup DC as a gift, so the Gekko has been sitting quietly in my dive bag, and it needs a new home.

The Gekko has 72 dives on it since purchase in March 2010, and 0 dives since the last battery and O-ring change a few months ago. It's been in my BC pocket on a DSS mount attached to a retractor, so it's not scratched up, but I also have the original wrist straps. I'd be happy to email you a photo if you'd like.

I'm thinking the set is worth about $180 including the DSS mount and the retractor and the wrist straps. Add $10 for insured shipping within the USA. If this doesn't seem reasonable, please feel free to make another offer. I've included a photo of the Gekko taken today along in its DSS mount, along with pictures of its two face shields, which of course I'll include.

Gekko2.jpg

Last edited:
I also have an unused Suunto USB cable that can be used to download dives from some of Suunto's dive computers into Suunto's electronic logbook on a PC. It's not intended for use with the Gekko, although I've read on this forum that there is a way to do it. If you buy my Gekko listed above, I'll include the cable at no extra charge in case you own another Suunto DC.

---------- Post Merged at 08:38 PM ---------- Previous Post was at 07:32 PM ----------

SOLD. Thanks for looking, fellow divers! The buyer did not need the Suunto USB cable, or the DSS mount or the retractor. If you're interested in ONLY those items, please PM me.

DSS mount and retractor have been SOLD.

---------- Post Merged at 06:17 PM ---------- Previous Post was at 04:37 PM ----------

Suunto USB cable has been SOLD.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom