Light Bulb Moment: Mo2vation can clean my CCD!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Cacia

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Divemaster
Reaction score
hey...Kenyouhearme..you OWE me...you haven't forgotten have you?

You have the swabs. You have the talent. ...and let's face it...you owe me a favor.

So..I am shipping you my camera. (I have your *addy*, no worries.

Thanks in advance "babe"

ain't SB great?

(just don't drink too much coffee, kay?..maybe wait for a "down" day?)....take your time. I need it by Christmas though.

catherine96821:
hey...Kenyouhearme..you OWE me...you haven't forgotten have you?

You have the swabs. You have the talent. ...and let's face it...you owe me a favor.

So..I am shipping you my camera. (I have your *addy*, no worries.

Thanks in advance "babe"

ain't SB great?

(just don't drink too much coffee, kay?..maybe wait for a "down" day?)....take your time. I need it by Christmas though.

I do owe you.

Send it over. However, be aware - If I like it more than my D70, you may accidently receive a D70 in return....

:D

Remember, I haven't been able to get 100% of the spots of either of my D70 bodies, but I have been able to get ALMOST all of them off. I'll shoot a before and after so you can see the results. You'll just have to compose around the remaining spots or photoshop them out.

---
Ken

PS: no worries about the coffee... I never touch the stuff. This is all 100% natural energy. Yeah - it scares me, too...

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom