Light and Motion and ScubaBoard are giving away a FREE SOLA 1200!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

These really are all they seem. I bought one on February and got the lowest priced one (best I could afford). It is spectacular, it's light, fast recharging, comfortable to wear the wrist mount... my Blackwater NiteRider and UK1200R are now for sale cheap!

These Sola lights are changing everything.

Such a discrimatory competition!!!!!!!

Only for US addresses............................bah humbug

:wink1:

at least it looks like there's a viable solution and you can still participate as opposed to those run off FB where you need to sign up for an account, that is full-on discrimination

FWIW - As there seems to be some hard feelings about these US only giveaways.

For many equipment manufacturers and distributors, they have issues with shipping to other countries because of distributor arrangements in place in that country.

In some instances, the distributor for a product in one country may be competition in another country...

So the Canadian distributor gets upset and it may even be a violation of their respective contracts when the winner OR even entrant of a giveaway is in another country. Since most of the SB sponsors are based in the US, this is our situation.

However... some contests like this one... It's just a matter of shipping worldwide. If you can have a US shipping address, then it's no problem. I try to get worldwide participation in every giveaway, but as they say... beggars can't be choosers. I take what I am given in these generous offers from the participating companies.

Mine :d

I have a Sola 1200. It's great, indeed. But it looks so blue and needs a buddy. I have NEVER won anything. Maybe now it's my turn? :)

this should be open to SB user out side the US as well.......otherwise it's called........SB is an international forum so treat each user with equal opportunities

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom