Leyte Whaleshark DOR

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

pakman:
Headint out right now. Will meet up with Tim tonite in Cebu.if u were still in the hospital I was gonna try to sneak out and surprise you (with a carton of smokes and a big plate of crispy pata :wink: ). Speaking of lowepro bags, I'm gonna need to get the bigger aw computrakker.

Can't wait to get wet tomorrow before the rest of the crowd... Hope I don't flood my housing...
you go and have fun and don't come peepin on Tim's hotel door. Just record the sounds:wink:

Pak, yeah I second Dennis, you're one lucky bashterd! Great dives and pix for you.

At the airport waiting for the flight now. Just got back from Beijing last night (hence the silence) and off to Cebu in 1 hr. Can't wait to try the wide angle :)

koya, hope you are feeling better.. I have dark chocolates here but looks like they will have to wait for the next DOR.

See the rest of you guys in 2 days.. Pak tonight.

I'm leavin' on a jet plane...

woo hoo!

thepurplehammerhead:
I'm leavin' on a jet plane...

woo hoo!

And I aint going anywhere today. Stuck in Cebu as the f-ing ferry to Hilongos was sold out this morning and the evening fast ferry is not running. Only option was to take the slow boat at 9pm that arrives in the wee hrs of the morning or stay in Cebu an extra nite. So... I'm staying in Cebu tonite :wink: The ferry terminal was a zoo this morning.

Already spoken to Phil on the phone so the car has been cancelled. Marijo was nice enough to tell him about my schedule.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom