Leyte Whaleshark DOR

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Mike Veitch:
but jag.....

is she a midget?
nope... skinny girl and real long legs... looked great in that bikini...

and she isnt' a denizen of sabang disco :eyebrow:

if pak's into midgets, there's a whole gang of them at hobbit house in malate

Jag

shugar:
if pak's into midgets, there's a whole gang of them at hobbit house in malate

Jag

where did you think I was gonna spend christmas...:popcorn:

clgsamson:
just got Drew's email canceling his reservations. One room available guys.

Are you guys short on rooms? I'm there from the 25th thru the 30th - i think. I've never been there before but have a cottage reserved and I can certainly share. I'd like to make a joke about now but don't feel quite familiar with you all enough yet.:D

I'm packing a bottle of tequila again - check on - hope it makes it the whole trip. Do they restrict bottles of booze on Philippine domestic flights?

clgsamson:
December, Jason? that tequila of yours is a killer...

Oops. Damn, I'm going to be there November 25th thru 29-30th depending on how good the diving is and then up to Malapascua with TSD. Just gonna hafta share the tequila with some other folks.:D Oh. well. I was really hoping to meet up with you guys again. I will be back in Manila on Dec 10 and 11th before my flight back to the states. Seriously if any of you travel back towards Seattle drop me a line.

thepurplehammerhead:
Yup, that's right.

pakman, you staying on? Do you reckon we ought to try for a Point Bar New Year's eve party?

Ouch.:eyebrow:

got an email from Phil. Looks like the resort is all booked up for the nite of the 30th. So I guess I'll wind down in Cebu or Manila before heading back

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom