Let's SCUBA!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Fox-Cousteau

Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
:confused: Who is interested in diving either Thursday, May 28th or Tuesday June 2nd?

:wink: I personally prefer Monday, Thursday, or Friday but can sometimes do Tuesday or Wed. Most Saturdays.

Right now my preferences are West Palm/Pompano wreck(s); Venice beach dive; or one of the springs.

Reply on this message thread with date and type of dive you want to do, this way everyone can participate in the discussion. :lotsalove:

Hey, I am stuck in O-town till Friday. I don't have it in my budget, or the patience for the whole theme park thing, but I'd love to slip away and get wet somewhere. I don't care where or what kind of diving.

I didn't bring BC/REG and don't own tanks (yet) so I'd have to find a place to rent these. I was thinking a Venice beach dive would be great!

I fly back Friday at 7pm, so need to plan accordingly. I am relatively inexperienced, so you may not want me tagging along and slowing you down, but I'd thought I'd express my interest.

Hey, I am stuck in O-town till Friday. I don't have it in my budget, or the patience for the whole theme park thing, but I'd love to slip away and get wet somewhere. I don't care where or what kind of diving.

I didn't bring BC/REG and don't own tanks (yet) so I'd have to find a place to rent these. I was thinking a Venice beach dive would be great!

I fly back Friday at 7pm, so need to plan accordingly. I am relatively inexperienced, so you may not want me tagging along and slowing you down, but I'd thought I'd express my interest.

My work schedule and your flight schedule, and experienced considered: we can dive Blue Springs in Orange city Thursday AM. you can rent gear at several places. I recommend the following (in this order):
1. DAYO Scuba in Winter Park
2. Fun To Dive in Sanford
3. Wet In Florida in Lake Mary
4. Seminole Scuba in Lake Mary

I've personally done business with 1 & 2, have friends who have done business with 3. # 4 is just a local shop I've seen their sign. I don't have much else to say about that. I'm orginally from New Orleans, which part of LA are you from?

if you can delay your flight until Sunday, a bunch of us are diving the Atlantic on Saturday, 1 wreck & 1 reef.

I'm from Baton Rouge. I lived here a few years back, but didn't dive then. I had no idea how close I was to all this cool diving. There are so many things within a reasonable drive, I hate I missed it while I lived here.

Let me know the particulars of the trip, and I will make the arrangements to get what I need. I have a car, so I'd be happy to drive.

if you can delay your flight until Sunday, a bunch of us are diving the Atlantic on Saturday, 1 wreck & 1 reef.

Wow, I'd really love to. But that part isn't up to me. I have to drive the airplane, so I go when the passengers say so. Think of it as flying Ms. Daisy.

I'll keep an eye on the board and maybe we can do it next time.

I'm from Baton Rouge. I lived here a few years back, but didn't dive then. I had no idea how close I was to all this cool diving. There are so many things within a reasonable drive, I hate I missed it while I lived here.

Let me know the particulars of the trip, and I will make the arrangements to get what I need. I have a car, so I'd be happy to drive.

I lived in Denham Springs prior to moving to Cent. FL. So I know B.R. Well.

There is a group of 3 to 6 of us meeting at the gate of Blue Springs State Park in Orange City when the park opens Thursday (8:00 am). I'll be in a chevy Pickup with scuba stickers in the back window. the park charges 10.80 per person to dive.

Directions:
I 4 to Exit 114 (state road 472) Follow the signs to Blue Springs. I'll see you there.

Sounds good, FC. I look forward to it, and to picking on you about living in "Den'm.":cowboy:

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom