Let's go diving

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Shangrl

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
Anyone in the Miami beach So Fla area wanna dive Sunday or Monday? Just ordered all new gear as mine was stolen a few months ago :(
Very eager to get my new gear in the water if the weather permits. Gear arrives Sat and I am hoping to dive Sunday or Monday. PM me or holla back on this thread. Thanks

I have never dove Jupiter before. Shore diving or do you go out with an op? Thansk for the invite-Sounds fun!

Looking at the forecast, the window of opportunity will be Saturday morning with west winds. By the afternoon, the wind will increase to 20-25 knots and switch to the north and make the conditions nasty. Sunday will be no better unless the front stalls.

UGH. That is no bueno my friend.

Here's the weekend forecast, choose your dives accordingly. :) I'm diving Saturday morning in Boynton Beach and I think there are open spots if you'd like to join me. Here's the operator's website. It's a six-pack boat, $60

SATURDAY
WEST WINDS AROUND 20 KNOTS BECOMING NORTH IN THE
AFTERNOON. SEAS 2 TO 3 FEET NEAR SHORE AND UP TO 5 TO 7 FEET IN THE
GULF STREAM. INTRACOASTAL WATERS A MODERATE CHOP. CHANCE OF SHOWERS.

SATURDAY NIGHT
NORTH WINDS AROUND 20 KNOTS WITH GUSTS TO AROUND
40 KNOTS. SEAS 3 TO 5 FEET NEAR SHORE AND UP TO 7 TO 9 FEET IN THE
GULF STREAM. INTRACOASTAL WATERS A MODERATE CHOP. SLIGHT CHANCE OF
SHOWERS.

SUNDAY
NORTH WINDS AROUND 20 KNOTS. SEAS 4 TO 6 FEET NEAR SHORE
AND UP TO 9 TO 11 FEET IN THE GULF STREAM. INTRACOASTAL WATERS A
MODERATE CHOP. SLIGHT CHANCE OF SHOWERS.

I don't think Sat am will work for me even though it sounds like better weather than Sunday and Monday. Why is it when I have a day or two off, the weather will not cooperate? Ha
Thanks for the invite Deepstop. If something changes on Sat...will let you know. Got my eye on Sunday or Monday in hopes of good weather.

I am off work on Monday as well .... so if not Sunday we can play on Monday :wink: Send me a pm with your number and we can plan a Monday dive if you like :wink:
Kim P

https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom