Let's get to know the Philippine paradise divers

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Haha. I think you should ask bebot for that. :)

PS: Just call me Ron. My legal skills have no use underwater. Although I did heard that sharks won't attack lawyers. hehe :D

don't know nothing about sharks but maybe we could try titan triggers :eyebrow:

hi guys,

last time i had opportunity to be by the sea was in subic by grande island, basically just sat on the floaters of grande island.

so how's scuba diving ? is it fun?

wanted to do try it out this year, but still waven't been able to. :(

I heard scuba diving is more fun than the cha cha, if you have they right buddy. :D

whew! finally found this forum for phil. divers..congrats to me haha...newbie here...had my first dive early this year...by october ill have my ow certification :)

btw any recommendation? salamat
hi jay, welcome to the PPD... the best forum for pinoy divers run by non-pinoys who dive in the philippines in the whole intarweb

that being said:

recos for what? OW instructors?

you can PM Paolov (just scroll up)... xiartay (if you will be in vietnam)

joy and hernel c/o clgsamson

sea-cid c/o jag (me)

Jag

hi jay, welcome to the PPD... the best forum for pinoy divers run by non-pinoys who dive in the philippines in the whole intarweb

that being said:

recos for what? OW instructors?

you can PM Paolov (just scroll up)... xiartay (if you will be in vietnam)

joy and hernel c/o clgsamson

sea-cid c/o jag (me)

Jag

thanks jag...yes, recos for ow instructors or dive center... had my first dive with phil. divers in panglao, bohol....this coming october, ill be in cebu...planning to visit malapascua then...

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom