lets get a good discussion going!!!!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Living Underwater - I suppose I am an air hog. I enjoyed the night dive that lasted 1 hour and 45 minutes. I enjoy the personal service that they provide. Perhaps I am lazy too, but I really like it that they take the gear after the dive and rinse it and have it ready on the boat the next morning......Lazy hog?

dnhill

Man talk about paranoia cxg31s. Lets see, first you say " Geez people.......", then " Im sorry my post came off as judgemental.......", Then.......And Mike......"

cxg31s my post was never directed at YOU personally so YOU take a chill pill. I never used your name. I merely used your and another posters quotes to make my own view known. Now if having your written quotes used by others to point out misconceptions or to correct you then you probably should not be posting. If you are going to make such pointed comments about something that you have obviously made many assumtions, then you should expect some retaliation. You chose to say those things, not me. Obviously I was not the only one to take your comments in a negative manner.

You made another assumption in your post that those who choose to dive with DO providing large tanks do so ONLY for that reason. Wrong...Aldora has the best service of the DO's I have used on the island. They provide small fast boats, gear cleaning and handling after everyday of diving so you don't have to drag your gear around. Having it ready for the next day of diving on the boat is nice. They provide "parkas" for those who get cold after a dive. They provide a nice SI between dives and oh yea... they have large tanks and free computers to those who do not have them. This provides more bottom time than the average DO. Most people that I have talked to say that if a diver happens to burn up their air on a dive everyone must surface. Not with Aldora. All DM carry long Octo that the diver can use until the rest of the divers have used their air. Aldora lets you dive your computer and lets you get the most out of your diving experience. We greatly enjoy all their DM. Lets see............is there anything else......I like the color of their boats. I like the name. ......Oh well I could go on and on so you see there is not just one thing that goes into choosing your DO. If you don't like the big tank operators fine, but you don't need to bag on those who do.

Back
Top Bottom