LET'S BEACH DIVE! Saturday August 26

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Darn, but I bike just about every Sunday, it's great because there's no traffic, folks are either sleeping in or at church...Jenny, want to mark your calendar for NEXT Saturday morning? :)

I'm hoping to be at the beach next Saturday but I'm bringing along a small group of recent students who have not been back in the water so I think it will be mostly a re-training dive.

Wanted to join you this morning but I've been fighting a cold and sinus infection for going on two weeks so I'm landlocked.

Sorry about your kitty! I love mine too!

No problem with the students, the more the merrier! Seems those darn colds and sinus infections are going around. Thanks about my kitty, I sure do miss her but the newly diagnosed diabetic kitty keeps me too busy to think about her much. Feel better and hope to see you on the beach next week!

Wish I could go, but I will be out of town next weekend.

Late notice, there will be a REEF ID class at Divers Direct in Dania this morning. 10:00 AM. There will be a dive on the American Dream afterwards, but I don't have any more info on that.

The class sounds like fun, I need to take one of those one of these days. I went for a nice bike ride this morning. It wasn't my day to die. Some little old lady didn't see me and nearly ran me over. Thank goodness she apparently had REALLY good brakes when she applied them at the last second. Bicycling is a WHOLE lot more dangerous than diving. I'll take sharks over bad senior citizen drivers any day.

Jenny, have a great weekend next weekend and I know we will diver together soon!

Omigosh, well I hope we don't get Ernesto, but if we do have a hurricane mid-week, we MUST beach dive on Saturday and help all of those poor disoriented bugs find their way back to shore. :14:

:lol:

I was a lazy diver today. I cleaned all my gear and it was hanging up drying. I went to my dive spot and looked out to see flat seas. I S/W the lifeguard who said it was nice with about 10' of vis (good for here). I went home looked at my gear and thought, It is almost dry and I'd have to rinse it again.. so I watched "The Deep" and went to the wing bar instead.

Lazy, lazy, lazy...

Darn, I sure do hate it when my gear is almost dry...I prefer when it is WET!!! preferably under pressure! LOL!

Deb, sorry to hear about the kitty. I have an asthmatic cat (a mild case thankfully). I'm always afraid he'll develop diabetes.

I was just checking out S FL dives; I used to dive there a lot. I live in PA but my brother lives in Ft. Lauderdale. I'll be down there in January.

Sue

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom