LET'S BEACH DIVE! Saturday August 26

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

DebbyDiver

Livin' the dream
ScubaBoard Sponsor
ScubaBoard Supporter
Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
# of dives
2500 - 4999
Well, the sad news is that I had to cancel my out of town trip this weekend. I simply can't leave Diabetes Kitty for three days, he isn't stable enough for the catsitter and I don't want him to be all depressed at the vet. My other really sick cat crossed the Rainbow Bridge Tuesday night so I'm in a real funk.

SOOOOOOO...who wants to cheer me up and go beach diving with me??

I would love to do one or two tanks Saturday morning. Anyone who would like to jump in, please post your druthers. I can go anywhere in Broward where we can park for at least three hours. I'd like to be in the water by 8 if possible.

Please somebody come diving with me!! I want to catch some bugs and take my mind off my furbabies!!!

Sorry to hear about your kitty's. I personally like cats. I think they are great. Independent, self succient, clean and still have the untamed wild just beneath their little glowing green/ yellow eyes! (roar).

I love to watch a house cat stalk and hunt when they are in their little yards.. the creep.. hunched back.. ears alert. The quick moves and sudden stops. Then the *POUNCE*!! Better than some big dopey slobbering pooch. (although i do love our K-9 squad they go where men fear to tread.)

Come dive with me in Jupiter On Saturday! I will personally Ga-RAN-Tee you a lobster.

Eric

Sorry Deb. I will be back at the dentist tomorrow (Fri) for him to finish me up from last week. Maybe next weekend.

Gooch, good luck, feel better! Hope to dive with you again soon.

Eric, I'd love to dive with you but my finances are all tapped out from vet bills. I'm going to be beach diving for the rest of the season. I'll join you in Jupiter DEFINITELY in the future, it's only about a 90 minute drive for me. Have a blast!

And thanks for the sweet words about my kitties. They are my best little friends!

Sorry to hear about your cat Debby, we are sending one of our cats back to the adoption house (after 4 years) he keeps nibbling on my son (2) when he stops petting him. He's very affectionate, we call him the emotional black hole! As he's an all black cat. He could use a loving home.

As far as diving, I would love to go, but I'm sick as a dog (no pun) right now. Figthing a cold.

Wys.

I might join up Debby with a friend from school.. the only thing is that she is relatively new .. so I will let you know what the plans are tomorrow night

OK, do let me know as soon as you can (my cell often goes "missing" by 7 pm on Fridays), if I can't round up some buddies I'll be stuck riding my bike 20 MPH for 40 miles and burning off a lot of calories without the benefit of adding LOBSTER calories back in! :(

Come one everybody, let's dive, we aren't even getting a Hurricane Debby! :D

Oh well, it's 6:30 pm Friday and nobody has given me a definite "yes" and I probably won't get back on here tonight...so I'm going to plan on cycling tomorrow. Let's try for a night beach dive or two next week, OK? Post your preference for Tuesday or Thursday or both and I'll set up a thread later.

hmm Debby I was out I will try to give you a call tonight if anythign.

Dang! Just saw this, not that I could go (went last night, and it was a late night), but I would be up for a dive on Sunday.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom