http://www.diveheart.org/

Let's All Help Ricky from Fill Express Raise $$$$ for Cancer Research

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I am in. I am also sending this information around my job at Sun Trust Banks to see if anyone will donate :wink: Go Ricky Go :)

But on the rb, he pays less for trimix than all y'all pay for parking for those beach dives.... :mooner:

Who pays for parking? Not me..... :rofl3:

Of course, I know a little trick for those who come dive at Hibiscus. If you're very very nice I'll share it with you sometime!

FYI- As of this morning, the site is showing $1750 raised.

Who pays for parking? Not me..... :rofl3:

Of course, I know a little trick for those who come dive at Hibiscus. If you're very very nice I'll share it with you sometime!

FYI- As of this morning, the site is showing $1750 raised.

I know a place where you can push a little Subaru into the street and take that spot. If anyone wants to PM me I'll get you the address.

I know a place where you can push a little Subaru into the street and take that spot. If anyone wants to PM me I'll get you the address.

:11: Little? Burnt up Beetles are little.... <in my best Forrest Gump accent> I got me a real dive vehicle now....

As of yesterday at 530pm: Oh, and Ricky's at $1750 for donations so we still haven't got him to the halfway point :(

Don't know Ricky
Never Used Fill Express (Except the Online fill)
$100 pledged. He better go the distance!:D

Paul,

Ricky is busy getting most of the S FL divers ready for a weekend of "seas 2' or less" but I know Ricky appreciates today's donation. We're now showing $1850 :)

Let me know when you're in S FL and I'll get you hooked up with free tanks to use and gas while you're here.

Ricky is busy getting most of the S FL divers ready for a weekend of "seas 2' or less" but I know Ricky appreciates today's donation. We're now showing $1850 :)

And after this weekend, Ricky will be getting all the local hunters prepared for next week's lobster mini season. Come on buddies; show him the love! :10:

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom