http://www.diveheart.org/

Let's All Help Ricky from Fill Express Raise $$$$ for Cancer Research

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I just wanted to say a very heartfelt thanks to all who have donated, and especially to Chip, who got the donation train rolling for me here. Chip, I take back all of the homosexual references I ever made about you.

Ricky.

:shakehead:You'll never get over me turning down your advances, will you Ricky?

BTW, what did you stand on in order to be able to reach the keyboard, that rebreather you've only dived once?

On that note, thanks to all who have generously contributed. $3,430.00 to go for Ricky to reach his goal. With all of SB's members and Ricky's friends and acquaintances if everyone gives a little Ricky should reach his goal in no time. Every little bit helps so don't be shy, help ScubaBoards favorite midget tank monkey on his quest to raise money for cancer research!!!!

what did you stand on in order to be able to reach the keyboard, that rebreather you've only dived once?

He stood on the stool.

For those of you who don't know Ricky, he's short. You can see his feet in his driver's license photo. :rofl3:

He stood on the stool.

For those of you who don't know Ricky, he's short. You can see his feet in his driver's license photo. :rofl3:

All the more reason we should be proud of him for attempting this ride, his stubby little legs probably have to work twice as hard as those of a normal sized human while biking....

WEB-NWT-dennis-healy.jpg

Hello all,

All my locals know that I barely know how to use a computer, (or read and write for that matter,) or I would have contributed to this thread earlier.

I just wanted to say a very heartfelt thanks to all who have donated, and especially to Chip, who got the donation train rolling for me here. Chip, I take back all of the homosexual references I ever made about you.

Ricky.

Wow, you're taking back "all of them"? Even the one's about his hair? People, this is a desperate person here that needs all the help they can get.. Help him, for gosh sake, help him get his dignity back by contributing...

Let's get back on track here, the race is a little over a week away and Ricky could really use our help....

Those of you who live in South Florida probably know Ricky Lebaron from Fill Express. Ricky is preparing to embark on a 192 mile bike ride to benefit cancer research and he needs our help to raise $4,000.00 for the cause.

Information on this worthy cause can be viewed at the following link: Pan-Mass Challenge - Welcome to the Pan-Mass Challenge

Ricky will soon be updating his homepage on this site and clicking this link will allow you to make a donation in his name: detect flash

Let's all pitch in and help Ricky achieve his goal!!!!

Last edited:
OK, Ya'all. I have made my donation.

If my cheap and broke arse can do it, then so can everyone else. It is for a very good cause and if you have ever met Ricky, well, you would understand that He needs all the help He can get.

What's that Ricky? Free ExtendAire for life? Cool!!!!!

Tick tock people, he isn't even halfway there yet.

OK, Ya'all. I have made my donation.

If my cheap and broke arse can do it, then so can everyone else. It is for a very good cause and if you have ever met Ricky, well, you would understand that He needs all the help He can get.

What's that Ricky? Free ExtendAire for life? Cool!!!!!

If you can afford tri-mix, I don't want to hear you cry about being broke... :rofl3:

Back
Top Bottom