Let me introduce myself

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Scuba_Steve:
I've got a excuse for everything, and told JamesP just that on the weekend :)

He says he'll be paying "special attention" to me (good or bad vis) when I manage to grab 5 other people to take the DIRf course with.

QUOTE]

Uh oh, if Brit OCAR finds out I suspect you will only be looking for 3 other people....I can't imagine anything more exciting than spending time with the 2 of you in a DIRF course....I already got in trouble for smacking him during the night dive when he didn't respond to my light signals :wink: ...becuase I was doing them wrong....

Firefly:
Scuba_Steve:
I've got a excuse for everything, and told JamesP just that on the weekend :)

He says he'll be paying "special attention" to me (good or bad vis) when I manage to grab 5 other people to take the DIRf course with.

QUOTE]

Uh oh, if Brit OCAR finds out I suspect you will only be looking for 3 other people....I can't imagine anything more exciting than spending time with the 2 of you in a DIRF course....I already got in trouble for smacking him during the night dive when he didn't respond to my light signals :wink: ...becuase I was doing them wrong....

You and Brit Ocar are too funny, bickering back and forth.

Yeah, they reminded me of, well uhmmm, Leanne and I :)

All that slapping each other under water and all. Why is it it's the guys that are taking the beating though?

So Leftwinger and "5-Hole" are coming tonight?

Scuba_Steve:
Yeah, they reminded me of, well uhmmm, Leanne and I :)

All that slapping each other under water and all. Why is it it's the guys that are taking the beating though?

So Leftwinger and "5-Hole" are coming tonight?

Silly question - he already posted the answer to that one....maybe your eyes are going with your old age too!

Hey guys, she actually wrote that while sitting right beside me in the bar!

Check the time!

Yes 5-hole did show up :)

I mean, my new baby sitter!!!! Sweet :) But I can't call her that name anymore.

Divemistress: How do you manage to turn every thread you post in into a tangent thread. :) Are you coming out on Saturday? We need some Krispy Kremes for the students or Tim Hortons will do. :)

Abyssdive:
Divemistress: How do you manage to turn every thread you post in into a tangent thread. :) Are you coming out on Saturday? We need some Krispy Kremes for the students or Tim Hortons will do. :)

Abyss,

I do believe that Steve turned this into a tangent thread - not little innocent me :wink:

I'll be there on Saturday - I may even jump in the water since I've never dove the Raleigh.

Now if you want Krispy Kremes or Tim's you'll have to pick them up with your chicken leg and tree stump! I'm not your slave, I'm Brooks' slave....LOL

Here's the photo since you mention it....naw, I wouldn't do that to ya - 5 police men wearing Krispy Kreme hats eating donuts.....who woulda known?

Scuba_Steve:
Hey guys, she actually wrote that while sitting right beside me in the bar!

Check the time!

Yes 5-hole did show up :)

I mean, my new baby sitter!!!! Sweet :) But I can't call her that name anymore.

No, its ok, she has leanred to accept her new nickname.

I'm glad we showed up last night, it was a great evening! Especialy for Steve, because now he'll be joining us in the water on Sunday. lol
Jay

Actually.............

I feel bad calling her that, so I won't any more.

I think I may have to scrub Sunday. I have a pile of "Honey Do Lists" to get to, and I think I may have to start on them soon.

You wait Leftwinger27, I can see you getting a few lists of your own someday.

Ya gotta make "The Boss" happy, or it's no diving for little Scuba_Stevie.....

I'm way behind in that department (as usual), but I'll bet you figured that out for yourself last night :)

Shoot man, I have more diving opportunties than I can take everyone up on, and it's ticking me right off, not being able to go.

Damn inlaws screwing stuff up again......

Either way, I'll have to play it by ear until we get closer to the weekend. Sorry to keep her hanging on the edge until then. She's going either way, right?

Steve

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom