Let me introduce myself

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

DiveMistress2:
Maybe you need to be reminded of a few things to bring you back down to Earth....

What's that pic of???? Could it be two right handed dry gloves???

Certainly you couldn't do that could you OCAR???

ROFLMAO

I still did the dive!!!!!

One gimpy hand and all :)

Look at OTE in the background laughing at me!!!

What a day we had!!!

I can see it now. Every darn picture of everything I ever did wrong will soon be posted!

That's the same feeling I got when I received a certain letter in the mail.............hehehehehe

Naw, I don't think you can deflate me :), but I KNOW you're sure gonna try.

Did I mention that I drove home fom Rockport with my diaper on? I even walked into McDonalds to place an order on the way......

They sure are comfortable.

divemistress2:
As to borrowing D33ps1x's avatar - you aren't the only one. Little miss freeflow is using it too! Maybe it's b/c you two have the same trim...LOL

Now now that wasn't very nice at all.

Firstly I sure wasn't the first to adopt this avatar - I saw about 4 posters using it a few nights ago and without it (or the thread which has now been closed) I wouldn't have been aware of the suspension to begin with.

Secondly how are you qualified to judge my trim? I don't recall ever having dived with you........ not even within visual range in the same Lake........ correct me if I'm wrong.....

FreeFloat:
Now now that wasn't very nice at all.

Firstly I sure wasn't the first to adopt this avatar - I saw about 4 posters using it a few nights ago and without it (or the thread which has now been closed) I wouldn't have been aware of the suspension to begin with.

Secondly how are you qualified to judge my trim? I don't recall ever having dived with you........ not even within visual range in the same Lake........ correct me if I'm wrong.....

It was meant as a joke, please adopt a sense of humour about it.

I have no idea if you were the first to adopt it or not - I was too busy diving in the water vs. internet diving to notice...teeeheeehee.

Seeing as I haven't even completed my o/w's I can't say that I'm qualified to judge your trim (is that what they call it?) I'm still waiting for the PADI police to arrest me and throw me in jail with BUBBA as my cell mate!

No, I've never dove with you or been within visual range...I've just seen you posting every dive online and the photo's along with them....LOL.

DiveMistress2:
It was meant as a joke, please adopt a sense of humour about it.

I have no idea if you were the first to adopt it or not - I was too busy diving in the water vs. internet diving to notice...teeeheeehee.

Seeing as I haven't even completed my o/w's I can't say that I'm qualified to judge your trim (is that what they call it?) I'm still waiting for the PADI police to arrest me and throw me in jail with BUBBA as my cell mate!

No, I've never dove with you or been within visual range...I've just seen you posting every dive online and the photo's along with them....LOL.
Oh you must be thinking of artw, he likes to post all sorts of photos.

No, I haven't posted "every' dive online............I'm at 71 dives and I think I've referred to maybe 10 of them. Hell I can hardly find time to record narratives about them in my logbook, where would I find the time to write them all up online as well??

Oh, I have a sense of humor, all right, just the "little miss freeflow" got me wondering as I had a bad encounter with someone who called me that, once. Sorry to mix you up with them.

Besides, with regards to dive photos -- c'mon, admit it, we divers are a vain bunch, and like to see shots of ourselves in the water......... unless Tom R, Kevin Ripley, or Dan MacKay are the ones holding the camera......... they have a real talent for picking out indefensible shots. (Right?)

CanadianDiverGirl:
Don't make fun of the avatar....it took a really long time to make :rofl:..

I love the avatar.....I hope that if someday I get booted that someone (cough, cough - Scuba Steve) would create one in my honour....

If only we were all so fortunate.

FreeFloat:
Oh, I have a sense of humor, all right, just the "little miss freeflow" got me wondering as I had a bad encounter with someone who called me that, once. Sorry to mix you up with them.
(Right?)

Not I. I'm completely innocent. It was meant to be read with sarcasm.

DiveMistress2:

No open waters? Since when? You have more PADI carsd than I do :)

Back
Top Bottom