Let me introduce myself

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Scuba_Steve:
I still say we should have tagged-teamed this guy.......

An errant fin-kick is one thing, doing the hokey-pokey and "moon-walking" right off the edge is quite another story.....why bother with the fins budd?

I could have tied his dangling PSI gauge to the wreck, you hit his inflator, and then we inclip his gauge...........

hehehehehe

Yeah, I've worn out the Boss, she now does S-drills on every dive without complaining.

She was quite miffed at me on the night dive though. She actually hit me with her big light! On purpose! She ain't opposed to giving me a smack anywhere, anytime, so it seems :)

I'll tell ya more about it later. That's why we called the dive a few minutes early :-(

I don't blame her for whacking you under water - she doesn't do it enough at the surface!

I'm sure she's working on it....

Somehow I can't see her doing S-drills on every dive. I think I saw a few of those perfect hand signals...

Scuba_Steve:
OCAR2 seems quite fitting....but he really should be OCAR1.

Plus his Cansiter Light is A1!!!

All I have is crappy Canadian Tire and Home Hardware to work with. You guys have it all in the states!

Steve

Perhaps if you behave yourself and the "Boss" says you have been being good we'll put together a bit of a canister care package to get you started.... :wink: I'll see what Brit OCAR has lying around.... :deal:

Firefly:
Perhaps if you behave yourself and the "Boss" says you have been being good we'll put together a bit of a canister care package to get you started.... :wink: I'll see what Brit OCAR has lying around.... :deal:

I see some DIY cannister envy going on here....

At least we know the Gil light works when flooded. Fortunately Brit OCAR has never had to test it under those conditions...LOL!

DiveMistress2:
I see some DIY cannister envy going on here....

At least we know the Gil light works when flooded. Fortunately Brit OCAR has never had to test it under those conditions...LOL!

Fortunately not...but he was quite pleased that it made it to 111' on the munson and remained dry....my OCAR has ascent envy...he can't stop talking about how slow and steady OCAR1 was....blahblahblah....I think he even noted it in his logbook :wink:

Firefly:
Fortunately not...but he was quite pleased that it made it to 111' on the munson and remained dry....my OCAR has ascent envy...he can't stop talking about how slow and steady OCAR1 was....blahblahblah....I think he even noted it in his logbook :wink:

Firefly,

Please stop this excessive flatter to OCAR....I see his head ballooning up in the sky....AHhhhhhh

We're going to hear nothing else tonight except for "OCAR2 thinks I have the greatest trim ever". (and we all know Steve's a major mudpuppy!)

His trim was about the same as the guy I gave the special hand signal to!...LOL

Sweeeeeet. Log those great comments Firefly!!!!

I feel the envy from here.

And it feels good to be envied........

hehehehehehe

Hear that D/Mistress?????

Tell Brit-OCAR to send that care package any time :)

I'll see ya tonight.

I'll be the guy practicing his fin kicks on the table at the restaurant!!!!!

LMAO!!!!

Scuba_Steve:
Sweeeeeet. Log those great comments Firefly!!!!

I feel the envy from here.

And it feels good to be envied........

hehehehehehe

Hear that D/Mistress?????

Tell Brit-OCAR to send that care package any time :)

I'll see ya tonight.

I'll be the guy practicing his fin kicks on the table at the restaurant!!!!!

LMAO!!!!

AHHHHH. How will we be able to stand you tonight with that inflated ego?

I'm sure we'll be able to deflate it when you see the slide show I put together of the pics... LOL.

As to borrowing D33ps1x's avatar - you aren't the only one. Little miss freeflow is using it too! Maybe it's b/c you two have the same trim...LOL

You can't deflate my ego. Any guy that can muse about his peeing into his dryhood regularly, and then blame it on his "shortness", IMO, cannot be deflated.

Then add in regular use of diapers, and total reliance on his wife. You've got one tough character to crack.

I have no shame :)

hehehehe

Although I was told I would NEVER be as good as a few characters down here, and that I should get a life ;-)

<humbly>Steve

Maybe you need to be reminded of a few things to bring you back down to Earth....

What's that pic of???? Could it be two right handed dry gloves???

Certainly you couldn't do that could you OCAR???

Scuba_Steve:
Although I was told I would NEVER be as good as a few characters down here, and that I should get a life ;-)

<humbly>Steve

Ah, but you're not alone on this quest......

I have been told that the only reason I am a good diver is b/c of certain individuals who influenced me when I started.....

Although I can offer some credit to them I would also like to think that since I had some natural ability I could take part of the credit for being such a skilled diver....teehee!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom