Let me introduce myself

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Scuba_Steve:
So ya coming over this weekend to take care of me or what?

Yeah, PM's, that's what I meant.

Nope, I'll be diving! And then I have OTE to take care of. Five hours of visitation was a strain on him this weekend. He seemed to be suffering from withdrawal so I think he'll need more visitation than that this weekend :wink:

Besides, if you have the kids then I know that Beth knows how to order pizza. Unlike her father, she (at 11 years old) knows how to take care of herself....LOL!

Shoot, she's been taking care of me for at LEAST 2 years.

Is she 11 already?

So where's all the pics of me and the fin? Lemme guess, I was getting so many compliments on my fine diving skills, that you got jealous and dumped them. I'm sure you heard "Mr Firefly" (AKA Propeller Head) (tehehehehe) say what fine trim I have :)

UNLIKE that yahoo WALKING across the Munson. Your handsignal to him was PERFECT!

I was laughing so hard my mask filled up!!

You truly are a fine dive-snob!

hehehehe

Steve

Scuba_Steve:
Shoot, she's been taking care of me for at LEAST 2 years.

Is she 11 already?

So where's all the pics of me and the fin? Lemme guess, I was getting so many compliments on my fine diving skills, that you got jealous and dumped them. I'm sure you heard "Mr Firefly" (AKA Propeller Head) (tehehehehe) say what fine trim I have :)

UNLIKE that yahoo WALKING across the Munson. Your handsignal to him was PERFECT!

I was laughing so hard my mask filled up!!

You truly are a fine dive-snob!

hehehehe

Steve

Mr Firefly (aka Rocket Scientist not prop head) obviously doesn't know fine trim when he sees it...ha ha ha. I saw all your danglies! LOL.

Me, a snob! Never...yeah right. I'm the most approachable person in the world! I have no issues with people that have bouyancy - it's just the ones that like to smack into the wrecks upon their descent that I have issues with.

As for my hand signal - you should be familiar with that one by now. It's the same one the boss gives you when you signal out of air in 20ft quarries!

Scuba_Steve:
Steve

Propeller Head, where did that one come from:06:.....and he mentioned again last night what fine ascent/descent skills you have....so I think I am in for some drills the next time we are in the water....after I review my DIRF maual :book:, I am so excited I can hardly wait to take instruction from my OCAR :banana:...this photo I think captures how "fine" you truly are!

Firefly:
Propeller Head, where did that one come from:06:.....and he mentioned again last night what fine ascent/descent skills you have....so I think I am in for some drills the next time we are in the water....after I review my DIRF maual :book:, I am so excited I can hardly wait to take instruction from my OCAR :banana:...this photo I think captures how "fine" you truly are!

Gotta love the BEANIE!

I liked the other pic of OCAR when he pee'd on his dryhood again! Only he can do that twice in one week!

I still say we should have tagged-teamed this guy.......

An errant fin-kick is one thing, doing the hokey-pokey and "moon-walking" right off the edge is quite another story.....why bother with the fins budd?

I could have tied his dangling PSI gauge to the wreck, you hit his inflator, and then we inclip his gauge...........

hehehehehe

Yeah, I've worn out the Boss, she now does S-drills on every dive without complaining.

She was quite miffed at me on the night dive though. She actually hit me with her big light! On purpose! She ain't opposed to giving me a smack anywhere, anytime, so it seems :)

I'll tell ya more about it later. That's why we called the dive a few minutes early :-(

Firefly:

DAMN CAMERA'S!!!! DAMN.

That's not me!!! I SWEAR IT!

See that DiveMistress!!!!

Let me quote

"and he mentioned again last night what fine ascent/descent skills you have..."

I owe it all to.........guess who.........say it with me now....

STEVE LEWIS :)

Yes I do, and that ain't kidding around.

DiveMistress2:
Gotta love the BEANIE!

I liked the other pic of OCAR when he pee'd on his dryhood again! Only he can do that twice in one week!

What can I say.........I'm horizontally challenged......

Scuba_Steve:
What can I say.........I'm horizontally challenged......

I'm sure the Boss can confirm that!

LOL.

That was almost too easy!

Sorry Firefly......

Propeller Head = Scientist.

OCAR2 seems quite fitting....but he really should be OCAR1.

He's quite the amazing guy, and his accent is unbeatable :)

Plus his Cansiter Light is A1!!!

All I have is crappy Canadian Tire and Home Hardware to work with. You guys have it all in the states!

It was a hoot to hear about his childhood :)

His wetnotes are just too much.......OCAR all the way....

Steve

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom