Let me help pay for your dive trip!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
Hello, fellow divers!

I recently started a dive travel business, and am just trying to get the word out there.

Word of mouth is the best advertising, and I want to pay you for it!

Refer all of your diving friends to www.diveconcierge.com , and if they take a trip, both you and the person you refer each get a fifty (50) dollar Visa gift card. If you travel with me, you still get the $50. So message, email, call, tell all your friends, family, and dive buddies, and start making money!

If nothing else, I would appreciate you checking out my website, tell your friends, email me with feedback if you would like. I am trying to make my way in the industry, and above all I want to do right by my diving friends and future customers.

On their initial contact form, all they have to do is provide your scubaboard user name, and I will contact you to get your address. It is that simple. No registration of any kind is required, and there is no limit to the number of gift cards you can get. I promise I will find you.

The only condition is that the card (one to the person responsible for the reservation, one to the person who referred them) will be mailed AFTER the customer travels, of course. If the customer does not provide your username, you can contact me with their name or I will make every effort to contact you.

Refer about 5 friends, and you just earned yourself a much needed and probably long-awaited dive weekend! If multiple people tell me you referred them, I may be liable to send you some other cool free stuff, too!
Refer about 50 friends and you can pay for your own free trip!

This is not a multi-level marketing scheme, there is nothing to buy, no registration, just tell your friends and I will pay you for it. That’s it.

Time to make money! I really appreciate the help.

Devon

Feel free to check out my site, and email or PM me with any questions.
Fla. Seller of Travel Ref. No. ST37431

This is a nice site and a great idea. I think for me, though, it would be better if I had some idea of what your services might cost me. I'm all for concierge services, if it doesn't cost an arm and a leg.

Hey chazrich,

Thanks for the feedback and compliments, I really appreciate it! My services are very comparable to booking on your own, I just make it easier! I am able to meet any reasonable budget. My concept is that I just want to make dive travel easier for my clients. I don't charge an arm and a leg, I am usually able to come out under budget, sometimes significantly so. If not, it is usually due to unrealistic expectations or some factor like ridiculously high flights. I would love to earn your business! A quote and experience with my way of doing things doesn't cost anything, so submit a request next time you are taking a trip!

Until then, The Ocean Awaits...

The Dive Concierge

I have noticed many a picture on your site from Bonaire (I think i saw a jump from the old oil slick leap!!)

After spending two weeks on Bonaire I would recognize those landmarks even in black and white.

Anywho, i just submitted a request for a vacation, hopefully you can help me out brother!

Haha, you're absolute right Jenkins! I love the place and have to represent it! Oil slick is certainly on there. Thanks for submitting!

I just wanted to say that I booked a Bonaire trip with Dive Concierge and Devon has been fantastic to work with. He has gone above and beyond expectations to make our travel arrangements work for us even after initial plans were made months ago. I just want to say I'm glad I gave him a chance to help me book my vacation. I cant wait to go, thanks Devon your the best.:D

Hi hotshoe!

sockpuppet-copy.gif

Just got back from Bonaire last weekend and wanted to let people know that Devon did a great job for us. Belmar was everything he said it would be and everything turned out perfect. I would definately recommend giving Devon a chance to put together your next dive vacation!! Leigh

Please contact me!! Stu Goldman Need assistance on Nassau, 10 to 20 divers Thanks

I posted this on my profile.
No modesty, just the facts!! Hi Stu Goldman, the new fish in the sea, but do I have some information that will rock the dive community.
I am semi retired, travel site owner, great cook and treasure hunter of little renown!
We will be offering a 5day 4night cruise on RCL's the Majesty of the Seas, out of Miami,stops in Key West, Nassau and Cocoa Cay, returning to Miami, Nov 15th thru 19th. Only offered by International Explorations,LLC and CruisigAgents.com/stu, the Treasure Cruise of Decade this fall. There will be hours of face time and potential snorkeling and diving(very limited) with some of the biggest names in the diving world today:Scott Mitchen, "Will of the Pirates" novel, Dirty Jobs, Carl "Fizz" Fismer and Robert Chewie" Knecht The Taj Mahal treasure, Pawn Stars and authors of the soon to be released book, "So You Want to be a Treasure Hunter" and last but by far not least Charles Hambleton,2010 Oscar Winner as a co star and co producer of the documentary"The Cove"!!
Want more info, contact me!!
Please call me anytime 920 362 1230
Stu

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom