Less Pay car rental

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

rorhound

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
Been using Less Pay for our rentals for years. Always emailed and they replied within a couple of days. For our trip in May I sent them a message in Jan and another about a week or so. No reply. Anyone know what's up with them? Are they done? Do I need to go somewhere else?

Thanks!

Thanks. I'll give them a couple more weeks before I go somewhere else.

Hmm, unusual. They usually get right back.

I'm getting ready to e-mail them myself, I'll let you know if I have any luck...

I finally called them. Apparently the rent on the little hole in the wall was going way up so they bailed. They're looking for another place but in the mean time they'll bring the car to you wherever you're staying.

John didn't respond to my first email. So after 2 wks I emailed him again and got an immediate response. Maybe my first email just didn't go through. You can reach them on their toll free number or call John directly at 987 117 32 80. Will be using them this April.

Always check your spam folder. Is this the company that was near the Barracuda hotel?

Wow, that other thread explains a lot. Next question, I was looking at airport rentals and some were pretty cheap, like $160 for the week total supposably with third party insurance. Anyone done this?

I liked Less Pay cause I always thought John would help me out if something happened (like when I got the car impounded).

Back
Top Bottom