leslie in pv

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

leslieinpv

Contributor
Reaction score
Hello Everyone.
Im back to diving trips again in PV. If your coming out this way give me a shout. Still doing private trips. hope to see you :) leslie

We just got back from our trip visiting family in San Pancho. Before heading out we booked a couple of dives with Leslie...our second time with her. She is so great! We will not book with another dive op...no offense to the other dive ops, but we are very comfortable with Leslie.
We headed out to Los Arcos on our first day. Vis was a little poor, but other than that, we had a great time. Saw an eagle ray, puffers, eels...tried to do the manta chant, but they didn't want to come out to play for us. Of course, my husband and I had our cameras ready, but to no avail. Still got some good pics and video. Our second day we headed out to Islas Marietas. It was a long boat ride...about 1 1/2 hours but once we got there it was well worth it. Lots of cool swim throughs...vis was way better! We had two great dives there. The boat ride back was a little wet and bumpy, but we had a pleasant surprise...there were about 5 humpback whales...two moms with their calves and we think a male. He was breaching full body out of the water and one breach he was right behind our boat...it was AMAZING!!! You could hear him breath when he came up. We also think we heard them while diving underwater...all 5 divers heard it!

Thank you Leslie for a wonderful dive experience, again! We really enjoy our time with you and we are seriously looking at coming out this summer to look for the whale sharks!

Hello Everyone.
Im back to diving trips again in PV. If your coming out this way give me a shout. Still doing private trips. hope to see you :) leslie

Hi Leslie,

I'll be visiting Puerto Vallarta Oct 8 through Oct 15 (Grand Mayan Resort) and would like to get some information regarding your scuba services.

Thank you,
Brian

Hello Everyone.

November 20, 2012

Joann and I spent a fabulous day with Leslie in PV. Joann is new and Leslie was fantastic taking time to work with her and show her the beauty of the Majahuitas. She and Capt Charlie were very accommodating--we were visiting on a cruise ship. After great dives, they showed us sights along the bay on the way back. No time pressures, no fuss. Provided us with great dives and high quality personalized service. We'll be back...

Michael

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom