Lens advice....

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

get the IS then (does canon have a 70-200 f2.8?). you'll just need to wait a while :eyebrow:

in my case i went for a tripod. i also use the higher iso settings. much cheaper way to go. :D
I think that they do, but it's a full blown L lens with the price to match. Tripods are OK, and I use one, but they aren't always practical. Higher ISO settings? It depends how big you want to print really. I often frame good shots of the kids at A4. I don't really like being higher than ISO200 for that, although ISO400 in these new cameras is probably a lot better than it used to be - I've never really tried it yet though.

Really I'm lucky. At least I haven't set my heart on a white one! (even though they're DEAD sexy!!! :D)

Personally I think that white lenses should only be purchased with the proceeds of sold work.....like any professional tools. As an amateur I can't justify the expense! :D
(second-hand can sometimes be a different matter......)

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom