Lemon Sharks have Arrived! 3 Tank Shark Trip 2/8 $75.00

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

SandyBramm

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
I'm a Fish!
Lemon sharks are showing up on several of our sites, and in good numbers! Along with other species of sharks our waters are getting pretty "sharky" this time of year. We will be running shark trips for the next several weeks, but only the sharks really know how long they will stay around this time of year! So it's time to get out and dive. We will have specials all month, but starting off with a three tank trip, limited to 9 divers, so less bubbles in the water, means you'll be able to get even closer. Charge up those cameras and come and join us for some fun. Thanks and safe diving in 2015!

These are "non feed dives" Included a little footage from last years dive. We dove Lemon Drop just after another boat was there, and they must have feed them, you can see in the video that even though we didn't give them anything, they kept hoping we would.

Diving with Ocean Quest Scuba Charters on the Sandy's Sunday - YouTube

We will be diving the same sites we have for years, and yes, I am sure there will be many boats on the same sites as usual. That's what we do...we go where the sharks are...can't do a shark dive where they aren't right? And for your information, not that your opinion means anything to me at all...but I don't have a problem with the other boats, I have expressed my dis-like of "hand feeding" and that's my right. I would do shark feed dives if they were LEGAL....and I don't have any ill will against Randy Jordan, as it so seems, he and I have even talked about it...and I even plan on joining him at some point to try to get some Hammerhead photo's.....anyway...don't waste your time with any smart ass remarks because I won't respond, I am busy diving...unlike alot of divers...I spend far more time in the water than I do on my computer!! You have a great day and I hope your diving in 2015 is great, and you get some amazing photos....

https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom